Admission to children of serving Army personal coming on transfer from out of station can be made any time during the year.
- Following categories of children may also be granted admission :
1. Children of Army Ex. Service men
2. Serving or retired Air Force and Navy personnel
3. Grand children of serving or retired Army personnel
4. DSC persons
5 Children of Para Military forces including Coast Guards ,MES , GREF , TA .
- Admission to Civilian children may be considered, provided there is a vacancy.
- Foreign / NRI children are allowed admission after all formal verifications.
1 Class - I : The child should have completed 5 years of age on 31st March in that year.
2 Class - X : The child should have completed 14 years of age during the session before appearing for the board exam.
3 Other Classes : Subsequent to age criteria for Class 1.